Sunday, June 23, 2013

Friend

Let me be your candle
And guide you through the dark.
We swim through the bleak darkness
To see the ray of hope.

Let me be your camcorder
And listen to your sorrows.
I may not play words like wonders
But I promise to keep them in the burrows.

Let me be your breeze 
To cool your burning soul to peace.
I will carry away stuffs that make you freeze
And relieve you at the least.

Let me forgive thy misdemeanants,
Forgive and forget.
Nobody is perfect
So we grow and learn together.

Let me not lead you
Or be your faithful follower.
Let me walk side-by-side with you
And be your friend forever.



Friends are meant to be walk through long years
To bring you laughter and carry your fears.

Friends are meant for you to grow with
And with them, we learn and grow along.

Friends are the beautiful rays of sunshine
To let your soul shine through.

Friends are the morning dew drops
To help you grow strong and healthy.

Friends are meant to be celebrated 
To cheer our lives together,
Forever and always.



Friends are like a bowl of salad.
We are different yet similar to each other.
We respect individual differences, accept and celebrate them. It is the difference between us that pull us together to learn and laugh along with each other.

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment