Monday, January 4, 2010

School Reopen Day

I am in Form 4 now... school has indeed already reopened! Early in the morning, we assembled at the basketball court. I am in the Science stream, class 401.

We were put to study at "Bilik Kuliah". Yahoo! I am with Latha, Song, Keerthana and Durgainy-all very smart and dilligent ones... My class teacher is Encik Ikhwan, monitor is Nur Atilia and the assistant is Jia Yi.

There were loads of homework since the first day of school... but class is fun! Hurrah!

开学咯!我升上了高中一。我们在篮球场集合。太好了,我在理科班!

可是,功课很多。。。。。。课程又难。没关系啦,老师教科蛮生动,加油咯!

大了一岁,当然要成熟些咯。。。。。。!!!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment