Saturday, June 11, 2011

Live to Eat

Actually, the title which I used does not reflect the healthy eating habits at all! "Eat to Live" is the healthier version. However, I am sharing some of the delicacies which my mom had just prepared here... Enjoy guys!

Half-eaten cheese cake. The cheese cake has a velvety texture and a tangy lemon taste. However, it is not sweet! The crust is a little salty, though.

This is the prawn sandwich. A crispy prawn patty with some lettuce, slices of cucumber and tomato slices are all sandwiched in between two slices of wheat bread. Yummy and healthy! :D
My breakfast... Tea with a slice of cheese cake and two slices of fruit cake... Not good for dieters!!!



Ha...ha...ha...

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment