Friday, February 26, 2010

Form 4...NIGHTMARES!

It is just around a week to the monthly exam, and I had not prepared much yet! Fortunately today is the Maulidur Rasul, which means an extra holiday for us! In fact, one extra day makes a huge difference!
I am actually not afraid of anything-just Add Maths and History. History is of course not my cup of tea, and Add Maths made me go crazy! 50% of my study time is on Add Maths, yet I just managed to understand half of it. I just do not know what will happen on my exams...
The homework is numerous. And there is inadequate time. I am online now to release stress.
It is a TERRIBLE NIGHTMARE!How?
还有一个星期就是考试了。我还没准备好呢!幸好今天是假期,才有多一天时间读书。
其实我什么都不怕,只怕高级数学和历史。历史很闷啊!高级数学又好难!我上网,只为了解压。怎么办?

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment