Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sports Day

***My first post for February!!! Sorry...***

Well, well. Today was my school's 71st Sports Day. I took part in the march for uniformed units-and I, in the Renjer Puteri squad. Early in the morning, we went to school early to get ready. At around 7.30 am, we marched to the field. The march squads for sports houses were very colourful, while those for the uniformed units were just right. Once again, we had to listen to the long, boring opening speeches...!!!

Later, there comes the dance event. What "Dazzling Girls"???!!! Not at all dazzling but okay yet... Then, I had to work at the water stand. Later is the race. High moods around.

Later is the RESULTS!!! Malunya...my house, Horley the...I(I don't want to say) but at least it got 2nd in marchong! Mine never get anything...but don't give up! The problem is... Why only the Government units win?!!!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment