Thursday, February 18, 2010

KL Trip

Sorry guys... for not telling you about this trip at the first second... I was actually too busy with my homework and- I have not even finished it yet!!! Haha! Tons and tons of homework for CNY! AAARRRGHHHH!!!

Well, well, I went to Kuala Lumpur to visit my grandma with my family three days ago. This time my father was obedient enough as he did not speed! Somehow my dad complained that he was moving on a tortoise speed... 90 km/h already! Hello man, is the North-South expressway a F1 racing ground? Every single vehicle was wheezing like lightning!

Around three hours later, we arrived at Kuala Lumpur. We were not really at the heart of the city yet... not really at Kuala Lumpur as well... At Puchong actually... We stayed at my first aunt's house. All the maternal family members gathered here. Late in the evening, we had a shopping spree! My cousin, Mandy lead me to explore the IOI Mall. It was gigantic! We had lunch at Nando's after that.

By the time we returned, we were quite exhausted. We had small talks with our family members. I slept early that night.

The next day, once again, we went for another shopping, and bade farewell with our relatives. Looks like KL folks do not lead easy lives after all although it may seem interesting... XD

来不及及时和你们联络。。。。。。真对不起!就是那烦人的功课害死我无法欢庆新年!现在,我还有一大半功课还没做完呢!哈哈!

说来话长,还不如开门见山!正月初二时,我和家人到吉隆坡探望亲人。爸爸乖了很多-他不超速了。(每小时九十公里)可是他嫌龟速。拜托一下,南北大道是赛车场吗?马路如户口,大家万万小心!

三小时后,我们抵达吉隆坡。其实并非在市中心。。。。。。在蒲种而已啦。我们住在大姨家。过后,我们疯狂购物。表妹带我走完商场。好累哦。。。。。。。

狗后,我们一起吃晚餐,谈谈天,我则早睡,毕竟我不大喜欢购物。

隔天,我们回家。吉隆坡人生活看似有趣,其实不简单,因为每走一步。。。。。。(你就知道我要讲什么了啦,哈哈!)

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment