Friday, March 12, 2010

FREEDOM..!!!

The monthly test is finally OVER~~~!!! I can finally heave a heavy sigh of relief. But however, there is a question---What will my results going to be?
And therefore, I am blogging now. I really want to tell you guys everything that happened this week! Well, I was banned from online due to exams. And the exams are not really easy, though. The Add Maths test is hard... and so the History. I almost went mad because of that. It's gonna make me lunatic... But I love languages! It's cool!
Now it is relax time. I turned to Country Story on Facebook because Pet Society cannot be opened! Just played for a while... not as fun as Pet Society... ^^ Heehee...
And Sharon please don't forget to study!!!

月考终于完了。可是,我的成绩理不理想呢?
我现在上网咯。。。。。。考试期间,我不能上网。高级数学很难。历史也是。可是,我钟爱语文课!
现在,玩一会儿啦。。。。。。

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment