Friday, March 5, 2010

Tan Revenge?!!

I wondered that what on earth had I done to the Tans at the previous life until I "suffered" under them today! (Well, we Buddhists believe in rebirth!)

When I was a primary schoolgirl, there were almost a dozen of Tans in my class, and those who treated me well were near to null. I was always jeered of whenever I talk to boys, being misunderstood... ALL due to the Tans' pranks! And besides that, they isolated me in all means.

Things never changed when I stepped into secondary school. One Tan goes everywhere to backbite me. She attracts friends like a magnet. Then here comes another Tan. She was very kind, but UNFORTUNATELY she was influenced by that Tan. She was no longer friendly as before. Poor her!

Just, I cannot imagine why I am always bullied by Tans...

到底我前世对陈家犯了什么滔天大罪?今天,我被姓陈的欺负!

当我念小学时,姓陈的说我有男友,其实我在教他们做功课。还有,我被她们边缘化。

上了中学,一个姓陈的同学到处讲我的坏话。另一个姓陈的就很善良,可是被那个带坏了。

为什么我和姓陈的关系那么差?

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment