Sunday, March 28, 2010

Animal World











Orang Utan Family













I am hungry...Who give me FOOD???














I love it...Yummy!!!







Where am I??!!!


Bird Friends









Hee Hee...Now you see me, now you DON'T!!!



We are Happy Family




Come on, let's go for an outing!

Come, mommy carry you.



I love my baby...
Look at our animal friends...
See how they love their loved ones...
And look at how we treat between beings...
We are all the creations of GOD.
So treat the nature well, treasure it...
Guard the earth dwellers, no haterd, no revenge...
In the spirit of LOVE, we are the smartest...
So we must show our LOVE to the surroundings, so that WE CARE!!!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment