Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Rice Story

This was right after the BRATs workshop. On my way home, my parents brought my sister and me to the Rice Museum at Alor Star. I was thrilled at this idea as that was the precious chance for me to learn History LIVE! Besides, rice is the staple food of Malaysians.

Welcome to the museum! RM3 per entry for adults, RM@ for each camera brought.

The staircase is intricately designed to simulate the scenery in the caves of Crystal hill.





That was me, travelling a century back...!!! XD


P?S: Sorry for not typing in detail as I could not remember much of that trip. However, a picture speaks a thousand words... :-)

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment