Monday, July 7, 2014

Note to Form 3 Students

Hey all! 

It's nearly lunchtime at the time I write this post, so here's a plate of fried rice for you.


Just a simple and short post for today because I need to catch up on my lessons. Degree year is tough, really!

Okay, I just recently noticed a sudden surge in the page views of my blog (more than 200K now!), thanks to the Form 3 students visiting my blog for my essays which I wrote three years back. They mainly visit my blog for their PT3 (Pentaksiran Tingkatan Tiga), which is an assessment for Form Three students, replacing PMR. I am glad to be able to help those who are preparing for the exams. I had been there as a PMR candidate back in 2009 and I referred to blogs for essays samples, a LOT.

Here is my little shout-out to all of you:
  1. Feel free to request whatever essays you need help in, be it in English, Chinese or Malay.
  2. I will write the full essay IF I HAVE THE TIME, otherwise I will just write in point-form and provide related idiomatic expressions, "peribahasa" and bombastic words that you can use.
  3. Besides from being able to help, I need to practise my writing skills as well, being a future language teacher and a writer (hopefully).
  4. However, I will publish my essays in my second blog: http://nonsensical-orator230994.blogspot.com
  5. This blog will be used for poems and diary from now on.

You can contact me through the chatbox or email me at

Please, please, please don't ask me on subjects which are not related to languages, such as Mathematics, Science and for God's sake, HISTORY! I am very weak in these subjects, and my future career will be very language-inclined. Thus, in order to help you and help me for my assignments, 

ONLY LANGUAGE RELATED MATTERS ARE ENTERTAINED.

Thank you!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment