Saturday, October 4, 2014

Guten Morgen!

 
Good morning!
 
Ah, finally, I can take a nice break from those assignments, although of course, there is that examination to prepare for.
 
Yet, I think I deserve a long rest after three weeks of sleepless nights.
 
Here is a lazy breakfast made of teatime treats and thick chocolate drink, which was actually made of brown rice beverage mix and chocolate drink mix.
 
These two can seriously make a perfect couple. The drink was thick and not too sweet, besides being  sinful-tasting.
 
I am very glad that I found vegan chocolate drink premix which was by Tzu-Chi. Obviously, it is not widely available and it is quite expensive (RM20 for 10 sachets), but it is decadent, very low in fat and made of good ingredients (e.g. rock sugar, red beans, pearl barley, brown rice...) instead of those found in conventional cocoa drink mixes (e.g. cow's milk, maltodextrin, anticaking agents). I bet with a high quality, comes high price. Never mind, this will keep me from enjoying way too much chocolate and teach me to appreciate fine things in life-so, it will be a weekly treat!
 
Plus, it's better to enjoy good things slowly and happily, rather than crappy stuff in a rush. It's better for the mind, body and soul.
 
 
So, here I am again, after two months. I seriously don't know where to start... hmm... but this down-time leaves me with no excuse to blog again, probably with more treats, especially when it is holiday until Monday due to Eid-al Adha.
 
Schönen guten Morgen!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment