Friday, September 23, 2011

Physics and Add Math Workshop Snapshots

It was the Physics and Add Math workshop at Kompleks Rakan Muda, Kamunting back in August. Well, I forgot the exact day. The talk was held by Mr Sunny Lee, the SPM columnist of TheStar.





The talk was about the tips and techniques for answering SPM Physics and Additional Mathematics questions. I will not elaborate much... but it is enthralling. With those live demonstrations on formulae, tips and tricks on problem solving and interesting explanations, this is a workshop which is too good to miss!!!


BREAK TIME...!!!
Back to Childhood... in a 5-feet-and-seven-inches stature!

Yuwen and me ready to slide down... the skateboard slide (sorry, I do not know the term exactly to call it!)

SONG: I want to FLY!!!


Is there any stuff down there?

Atikah, Vitthiyes, Shamalaa and Jennifer




Form Five students, all the best in SPM ya... Never say Never! (I do not mean the Justin Bieber song by the way... )

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment