Friday, April 2, 2010

English Month

April is the school's English Month. Yesterday, the month began with the Roll Call in English in place of the usual Malay Language. How nice!

Then, it was the opening ceremony. The speeches by the teachers on the importance of the English Language. Later is the most interesting activity of the day-Spell It Right. I got two prizes-notebook and key chain. Well, everyone was wondering why the School Genius cun Head Prefect-Esther did not show. I'll till you a hint...she was the one who set those questions! Ha ha!

After that, it was the singalong session. My class lead the school sing "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus. Sigh... If I sing more, I will sleep... so boring...
Well, I will join the Public Speaking at 29 April 2009. Anyway, speak English, LOVE English!
Thanks to all!!!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment