Friday, June 4, 2010

Exam

The mid-term examinations are finally OVER!!! Well, it was after a "war" for a fortnight. We had to struggle to get the best for this examination! What's more, Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) are no child's play, especially for Paper 2.

My opinion? The test is just right, but it was slightly tough. We had to write pretty fast to finish our papers. Subjects which require calculation almost "killed" me. What a shame! I am a Chinese, but my Counting skills are just average. Yet, I simply LOVE the anguage subjects. Just pour in the creative juices and correct grammar and voila! You can get a good writing.

Yet, it was totally different for Malay Language Paper 2 (Comprehension and Grammar). The komsas part is damn hard...

Chemistry is the hardest of all. How is it possible to score a distinction? Furthermore, my pre-exam preparations were inadequate...T.T

Today, finally we gained INDEPENDENCE!!! I got my Add Maths results. Just a very minute increase by 7 marks... is now 75...Sucks...

I will leave for Hatyai until Monday night. See you later!

年终考试终于结束了!我才刚拼了两个星期呢。理科科目非常难!

考试还好啦。。。。。。我最爱语文科勒,因为我能天马行空!可是,国文文学很难哩。。。。。。

最难的是化学。怎样拿优等?

高级数学只获得75分,进步了一点点,好伤心哪。。。。。。谁叫我临时抱佛脚呢?以后要把拼!把拼!

我将去和艾。再见咯!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment