Sunday, June 20, 2010

School's Here!

School is going to reopen tommorrow... By the way, do you enjoy your holidays? I do, of course. Well, I will tell you what have I did during the holidays.
  • On the first three days, I went to Hadyai with my family. (Refer my previous posts)
  • On the first week of holiday, there are almost no tuition except for Chinese Language and Prinsip Perakaunan. (I will take extra subjects in SPM) I went online daily and finish my homework.
  • At the same time, I did a bit of revision.
  • On the following week, I went to tuition classes as usual. Study as usual, Online as usual too!
  • On Wednesday (If I am not mistaken), I changed room. Now I am in seperate room with my sister. It is quite pleasant except that the bathroom is small.
  • I love today. I went to do Civic Education project with my friend, Sarasvaathey. Today is Father's Day at the same time! We had durian cake for lunch and spaghetti for dinner.

Anyway, the holiday will soon be over. Good luck to all and have fun to school! Happy Fathers' Day to all fathers as well!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment