Friday, June 4, 2010

Teacher's Day 2010

Sorry for not updating my blog for long! Why? It was due to the Mid Year Examinations. Now that I am free, I have a lot to share with you.

I'll tell you guys about my school Teacher's Day in Pictorial Form. It was at 17/5/2010.


Pretty field decoration




Green and White balloons are the main highlights. There are plenty.




Balloons, balloons, everywhere

Speeches



Speech by Encik Mahathir





Thank you, thank you. (Pn Rosnani)


Pn Sharifah presenting the "Perutusan" from the Ministry of Education



PIBG President, Encik Adnan bin Abdul Rahman




Speech from Pn Haryati
The Ultimate Celebration!


Hey, when's the celebration? I'm waiting for LONG!!! ( Maroon Kebaya)... :D







What's this...




Gimmick. BAM!!!




Aiyo, so hot. Let's... PICNIC!!!




Kami Guru Malaysia...

Thank You, Teachers


Prefects giving presents


PRS Giving presents





Librarians giving presents




















I cannot wait to EAT the cake... (Purple Baju Kurung)









TMGS beauties presenting a Malay Dance gracefully.
If the teacher don't come early, I'll drink them ALL up! Why? To prevent food wastage!
Actually there are many other events but I recorded them in video form. I will upload them later in Youtube. Just key in libragurlzsnhy94 to search and you will see many others! Uploading will be slow so you have to wait. Sorry and thanks!!!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment