Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hadyai Trip-Day 3

It was my last day in Hadyai. We woke up early in the morning and had breakfast in the hotel. Later we went to the morning market via an open-aired truck. The market was large and had a vast variety of goods, but unfortunately it was very filthy. We bought many stuffs home, including my shoes.







Around two hours later, we packed up for departure. We bade farewell to this beautiful city at 1.30 pm. We then arrived the Changloon Phoenix Pharmaceuticals shortly after the Customs Check. Oh my, I hate the speech! It was simply advertisement on medicines!


At 7.30 pm, we went to the Mantis Shrimp Village Restaurant in Tambun, Penang for dinner. I love the seafood dinner very much! It was yummy! We continued our journey around an hour later and finally reached Taiping at 10.00 pm.

I will miss Hadyai very much.

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment