Sunday, March 27, 2011

Gracious! I missed...

I got a feeling,
that tonight's gonna be a good night,
that tonight's gonna be a good night,
that's tonight's gonna be a good, good night...

Haha! Hello friends! Today, I started my post for this week with part of those lyrics from "I Gotta Feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas because I blogged quite late at night. Besides, I love this song very much-God, it is damn CUTE...!!!

Okay, I am not going to talk about the Black Eyed Peas or whatsoever. First, I am going to reveal my Monthly Examination results which is not really good-I missed an "A"! Goodness!

I will tell the WHOLE thing here...

  • Bahasa Malaysia: 85
  • English: 90
  • Chinese Language: 84
  • Modern Mathematics: 93
  • Additional Mathematics: 81
  • Biology: 83
  • Physics: 88
  • Chemistry: 77
  • Civic Education: 87
  • Moral Education: 89
  • History: 62

Okay, I will summarize it: 2A+, 7A's, 1A- and the worst of all... C+ for History! I know that I had a sharp increase in that subject (51 to 62), but still, I cannot escape from "C"! What a damn freaking hell! It spoils my otherwise straight A's results.

Some of my subjects such as Physics and Moral are quite close to "A+" but I cannot get them...

Besides, I am quite careless in this examination, especially in Additional Mathematics where I forgot to write the complete form for indefinite integrals. Otherwise, I would have got 86!

Yet, I can say that I improved in this test. That is why I am quite happy, but not really happy. I had too little "A+" and a "C+" in it...

Okay, let bygones be bygones. Perhaps it is time for me to work doubly HARD...

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment