Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Crazy Hands back...!!!

Hi guys! I am here again for the second time this week! Life is getting really hectic. Somehow, I managed to steal some time out to relax and have a little chit-chat here...

My mom's latest: Chocolate rice bubbles cookies

I had made my own EXCLUSIVE cards too! Check them out! ;)


My Handmade greeting cards collection!

Teacher's Day card.

The other exterior of Teacher's Day card. I got the poem from the internet.

The interior of Teacher's Day card. I did the left via Packaging Image Transfer.

Mother's Day card #1 (Simple). I used the pistachio nut shells as the cases and buttons as cookies!

Change an angle of view... Voila!

Poem inside! I got it online because I was really damn busy!

Mother's Day Card #2 (Slightly difficult, have to be EXTRA CAREFUL! ) Mom's had extra heavy makeup!

One side of the card. Poem online too! XD

The interior of the card. I-am-W.E.I.R.D...

Father's Day Card. I do not have much ideas... :( I wish I can make the clock REAL! )



The interior of Father's Day Card. Sorry... I am not used to boyish patterns...

How are my crazy creations? Feel free to SHOUT in my new Shoutmix Chatbox or directly on the posts! Thank you...!!!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment