Friday, April 15, 2011

The Parliamentary Debate and S.I.R.

This week, my friends and I are having endless DRILLS for the District level Parliamentary Debate. After gaining victory as follows:

  • First preliminary round: Win without battle as the opponent pulled out.
  • Second preliminary round: Win against SABK Maahad al-Tarbiah al-Islamiah
  • Quarter-final round: Win against SMK Darul Ridwan.
  • Semi final: win against SMK Pengkalan Aur.
  • Final: Pending.. against SMK Taman Tasik. Lose or win? It is an undefined answer.

The title for the upcoming debate is "Ibu Bapa menjadi instrumen penting dalam menerapkan semangat patriotik". Oh my damn godness. The title is quite difficult, especially for the opponent side. I help in doing the Head oponent script.

Actually, it is not really that hard, it is just the statistics. That is the REAL problem. Anyway I hope we can beat the long-lasting champion!!!

Besides, I am joining the "Spell-It-Right" Challenge organized by the New Straits Times. I am the oldest participant of my school. the challenge April 2011 at Taiping Sentral.

Go TMGS! You ROCK!!!!!!

Okay, I will share more stories and songs later on. Adieu. Stay tuned!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment