Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Topsy-Turvy Ultimatum

What on EARTH was this?

Okay, school was off yesterday due to Good Friday. That was why we had the "Kem Ikhtiar Hidup" (Live-Survival Camp" as pictorially-described in my previous post. However, we had school today and many students were absent. The main reason was lack of transport.

Oh my god, schooldays during Saturday means that I cannot help in cleaning the temple! In truth, I like social jobs, yet there is always too much assignments to be completed. Wait, I have Moral Education and Accounts Principals assignments undone!

We had lessons as usual, until the time after recess. Later, we went to hear a talk on the paintball game. It was quite interesting, yet I decided not to join it. Why?

  • I cannot aim well.
  • I have no time.
  • Cost?

I was quite relieved to have no schoolwork left when, it dawned on me that the piling tuition work and coursework are waiting for me...!!!

Saturday classes really almost drove me insane. Lack of rest, lack of sleep and lack of ENERGY!!!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment