Sunday, January 8, 2012

Just Too EPIC...

I recently subscribed to this channel, Epic Meal Time. Please do not get me wrong- I liked this channel simply because I find this amusing and hilarious, and not for promoting meaty eating habits. Enjoy!!! :D











To be frank, I really salute the hosts for being able to eat food WITHOUT ANY VEGETABLES! What is more, they are not at the least plump! Had I been eating like that, I will be growing horizontally-like THREE times. Plus, I may not be able to swallow any of them (since I love vegetables- A LOT!)

No offence to them though.

However, the humour which is cleverly infused into every single video in this channel has outweighed its downsides. The procedures on the preparation of the food are sure to tickle your funny bone! (Imagine putting in endless streaks of bacon and pouring in huge bottles of Jack Daniels in EVERY dish... )

Flat Grin Smiley Emotion Icon Emoticon Clip Art


Enjoy!! :D

(Obviously I am not into scoffing on meat like that, but the videos definitely gave me a hearty laugh. :p )

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment