Saturday, April 10, 2010

Canteen Day

Today was the school Canteen Day. Eveyone was making preparations for their stalls. However, it was a bad start for my class. The paper table covers were ruined by the rain. Therefore, we had to make them all over again.
Later, it was the opening ceremony. Oh My God, the officer was LATE!!! After a brief speech, my friend, Xin Ying and I walked around the school and had a shopping spree. We ate a lot from my stall and 502.
10.00am was my working hour. I sold a lot of food with my friends. I had to be there until 2.00 pm. Sigh... Why must I do continuous shift? IT'S SO UNFAIR!!! We had to do until very late.
Anyway, this day might be a successful day...

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment