Friday, April 30, 2010

Pressure, Kiss Me Goodbye

Yahoo... pressure gone now...

I quit the NILAM... very stressful... because of it I slept at 1 am daily and fell asleep during Chemistry class...

Then it was the Public Speaking. Cannot speak well... sigh... cannot bag a prize...

Later it was the Physics class. I slept late at the previous day but not tired today! Congrats! (haha...syok sendiri...)

However, I was humiliated during Add Maths class for answering the question wrongly. Not the teacher, but the "Telur Busuk #2"! Do not ask me who I meant as I prefer to keep her anonymous. @#$%!@#!^$#&^@#$$@!!!

Anyway, I love this day. What a once in a lifetime chance... the internet runs well!!!

压力,一路走好!

我放弃阅读计划了,因为它真的令我压力。天天凌晨睡觉,结果我在化学课睡觉。

过后是演讲比赛。我当场怯场,气死我了。。。。。。。

今天早上,我们上物理课。昨天凌晨才睡觉,可是今天却精神百倍!太好了!

可是,在高级数学课时,我被一个同学羞辱,因为我不会回答该题。别问我它是谁哦。。。。。。。

可是,我还是很快乐。

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment