Friday, April 2, 2010

Music Mania~XD

Recently I gone really music mania... Since the day I joined the Aerobics Club and had to listen to the music often... Besides, I have started going gaga to Lady Gaga's music as well! What was more, I had to train aerobics with three of my friends with that music as well!
Later, there was a song dedication activity in conjunction with the upcoming Canteen Day. Songs which were subscribed were broadcasted everyday during the Program Gemilang period (1:50pm-2:30pm). Wow, so much music to enjoy...!!!
Now I was really going crazy over music...and MORE MUSIC!!! I even visited Youtube often especially on Fridays just fore more MUSIC! If this was going to happen at my home, I wonder what will happen... I will dance till I drop everyday...
But there is a hitch---actually I know only some titles, don't even know some of the singers... Muahahaha!!! I am quite an odd-minded person, right???!!!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment