Saturday, April 24, 2010

I Have a Dream

I have a little dream
I have a little hope
I have a little song
To sing...

I want to achieve the stars
I want to reach the unreachable
Beat the unbeatable
Beat the impossible

I want to reach for the stars
I want to gain everything
I want to sing the unsingable song
Realise the impossible dream

It is not a simple soap opera
It is a reality
Without dignity and diligence
It will be an infinity

If you put in some effort
You will reach the impossible
Brave the currents and winds
And reach for the stars and galaxies...

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment