Friday, May 27, 2011

After One Month...



Friends, sorry for being away for long! I was actually struggling with my Mid-Year Examinations. That was why there were no posts about me in the past few weeks... I bet cobwebs are everywhere, too!

Actually, there were many events during this period. There was the Prize-Giving Ceremony at 6th May 2011, and the Spell-It-Right Challenge at 15th May 2011 which was hold in Taiping Sentral. Besides, I had my Mid-Year Examinations which actually SUCKS! 
However, I will be including my essays, mainly due to my friend's request. I will upload my English essays later, as I almost washed my thumb-drive until it had to be left to dry for a week! Careless, right???!!!

Today, it was the belated Teacher's Day.... and for holidays, I am bombarded with loads of homework, my "pet aversion". Seriously, there are only three types of homework which I favour: essays, colourful notes and artwork. XD Yet, it is time for me to repent on my overly free-thinking attitude. 

I will tell you more about them in my next posts, as this is a long story to tell. However, I will keep you posted. See you soon!



Best regards, 
Sharon

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment