Friday, May 20, 2011

Odd Side of Nature











Special Place
© Colin F. Gload

Light reflecting, in my eye,
Cloudless blue of august sky,
Shadows lurk in nature's womb,
I'll take this place to my tomb.

Morning wakening, air crisp,
A welcoming breeze, nature's breath,
An inward battle, self a test.

Tranquil freedom, warming calm,
A creative spec, of gods own palm,
Gone untouched, nearly unknown,
Those who see a place as such,
Can understand, it’s more to touch.

We bring purpose, reason to go,
Return with peace, nothing to show,
Like a mouse in a field, lost astray,
I continue my journey, alone on my way.


No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment