Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Futuria

The teachers presented a talk on the Form 4 subjects. We were excited to hear about that. Physics, Chemistry, Biology...I wanted ALL if possible! But, unfortunately, I can only take 10 subjects. I don't want History and Moral Education, but what to do? DAMN!!!



Somehow, I realized that I should make wise choices. I want to be a computer programmer, so must take Physics, Chemistry, Add Maths and Accounts. Never mind, just drop Biology and replace with Principles of Accounts...hehe



老师讲述中四科目纲要。假如可以,我想拿到完!可是。为何只限十科,还得拿道德教育和历史呢?废!

可是,我们还是得做人生决定啊!我要当电脑程序设计师!要拿物理、化学、高级数学和会计。不要紧,不要拿生物,拿会计咯!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment