Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Missed...

On a Thursday, a fortnight ago, we had a workshop on mind-mapping in school. The workshop should be awesome as everything is almost subjective in the upper form. However, in the middle of the workshop, I had a stomachache and was unable to continue it. I went back early and was terribly sad. Why?

Firstly, it was the illness every girl will get every month.

Secondly, the workshop was important. How am I supposed to remember the long notes like that?!!

When I went home, I had to drink milo and eat a slice of bread although I was terribly full. I vomited and vomited due to that ailment. Then, I had to rest in bed. Time wastage! I hate it! But what can I do?!!


两个星期前的星期四,我们有个关于图表制作的讲座会。这个讲座会应该很有趣的,可是,讲座会进行时,我肚子痛。结果,我只好提早回家,真倒霉!!!

第一,那是女人病。

第二,它很重要,况且我记性差。

结果,我喝美禄和吃面包。饱死我了啦!我一直呕吐,还得睡觉,这是我最讨厌的!!!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment