Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mood Board

Another workshop again! This time, it was about Mood Board designing, a part of interior design. Again, we were divided into groups of five or six. We were given some lifestyle magazines and were required to cut the pictures out according to our favourite themes. My team, which consisted of me (of course), Boo Xin Ying, Tan Li San, Chua Wern Ching, Chai Sze Nee and Tan Poh Ying made a mood board based on the theme of living room and kitchen. The job was quite easy. In fact, we made it into a bag shape.

Later, it was the presentation time. My group was the last!!!When I spoke out, I heard "Woo"s around. What was this? ^^ Somehow, my group gained the "Think Out of the Box" award and my group members received files. Haha! Indeed this was a precious, golden experience.

又是活动日了!这回,我们做广告纸。我们被分组,每组五至六人。我们得剪出图片,然后根据创意粘图片成广告纸。我的组员-我,欣滢,丽珊、雯靖、丝妮和宝滢做了关于客厅和厨房的广告纸。好容易哦!我们把它制成包包。

过后,就是表现时间了。吵死人啦!不过,我组还得了创意奖-拿到文件夹哦!哈哈!真是百闻不如一见的黄金经验!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment