Friday, October 2, 2009

Majlis Mohon Restu 祈求日

It was the "Majlis Mohon Restu" (Blessing Day) in my school hall today. All the Form Three students had to assemble in the hall at half past eight in the morning and the ceremony started fifteen minutes later.

The ceremony started with a speech from the Principal and some brief speeches from the teachers. Later, we were presented with a video featuring a successful person in life. All the students were amazed with the video. Later, we had "salaams" with the teachers.

After the recess, we returned to the hall to arrange the tables and chairs for the upcoming PMR examinations. Oh my God, I will have to sit at the rearmost place! :(

Later, my friends and I helped the teachers to glue the tables with numbers. I had to help my friends from the other classes with the glue, and I returned with Midas' hands! Haha!

今天是我校的祈求日。在上午八时半,所有初中三生得聚集在礼堂出席这个典礼。十五分钟后,一事正式开始。校长训话后,就由所有教师们为我们祝福。我们还观赏了一场录影片呢!接着,我们和老师握手。

休息节过后,我们到礼堂排桌椅。天啊,我竟然得坐在后排!倒霉。。。。。。:(

过后,我和一些朋友协助老师在桌上贴编号。我得在其他班体朋友贴编号,结果双手沾满浆糊。哈哈!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment