Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Test is OVER!!!Yeah!

It was a day since PMR ended. I am sorry for not telling all of you at the first moment as there was a thunder near my housing area yesterday. As you all know, thunder can damage your computer! :O

Well, we sat for Mathematics and History on Monday. Mathematics was quite a kids' stuff, but not to say that if I had done any mistakes, hopefully I got a perfect score of 100 this time! As for History, well, it was all right, but I regretted for changing my answer! :'

Yesterday, we were tested on Living Skills and Chinese Language (For those who take Chinese language of course, like me) or Tamil Language for the Indians. Chinese Language is really tough! No laughing matter! I scored 90 in Chinese Language in the previous Trial Exam, hopefully I can retain or increase my marks this time...

3, 2, 1...It was 3.10 pm! Our time for INDEPENDENCE! The hall was filled with cheers. For now, we really take a nice break after three years' hard work. Tomorrow, all the Form Three students will go on an Explorace in Taiping Zoo! Yay!

PMR刚刚在昨天完成。昨天因打雷而无法及时通知你们,真抱歉。。。。。。打雷能损坏电脑哦。。。。。。

前天,我们考历史和数学。数学非常简单,而历史也刚刚好。可是,我后悔在历史改答案。。。。。。希望数学能得到满分!

昨日,我们考生活技能和华语。华语非常难,救命!希望我能维持上回九十分的佳绩。我真想要一个完全九十分以上的漂亮成绩单!

3.10pm!我们自由了!三年的奋斗后,我们终于能好好休息。明天,我们将去动物园。太好了!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment