Monday, October 19, 2009

Look Ahead

I just feel so depressed
And I don't know what
To do with my life
And I feel that it was so boring
That I don't know what is the
Meaning of life...


Hey, cheer up!
The road of life is just so bent
And life is just never
A comfortable bed of roses


Look ahead, don't be sad
Because you may not know
All the magic that will happen on you
You may not be able
To withstand the storm of the day
But you may also unable
To predict your future ahead.


Don't be a pessimist
And lock yourself in the loom
Or you will never see the sunshine
Forever...

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment