Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bye-bye Lower Form!

Yesterday was my last day in Form Three, that was the lower form. Early in the morning, the Malay friends invited me to play "Truth or Dare", but it was very boring...do all the crazy things ordered such as saying "I love you", hug the teachers, etc. So LAME!
Later, we had to spring-clean the school compound for next year. My friends and I weeded the school compound.
At 12.00 p.m., we were summoned to the badminton court. The head prefect election results were out: Esther wins! Gambateh!
Bye-bye form 3, Hello Form 4!!!

昨天是我在初中的最后一天。一大清早,我的巫裔朋友约我玩“Truth or Dare”,可是它好闷啊!说“我爱你!”、拥抱。。。。。。白痴!
中午,我们在羽球场集合。Esther在学长投选中赢了!
初中,再见!高中,我来了!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment