Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tipu Again

Yesterday, I received a phone call from my friend, Latha, which informed me about a Pariwarta meeting which was supposed to be held today. Therefore, I went to school today, only to find out that Latha was absent.
In fact, there was no meeting at all, but I had to help the teacher, Pn Haslina to clean the Pariwarta room. I had to help her to move her items as well! I was quite fortunate as there were Naomi, Poh Sun and Sin Yee to help me.
Thanks, guys! Somehow, I had to help wash the CURTAINS......

昨天,朋友来电,说学记团有会议。没想到,朋友竟然缺席。
况且,那不是会议,而是大扫除。我还得帮老师搬货!幸好有其他同学帮忙。谢谢!
不过,我还得洗窗帘。。。。。。

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment