Friday, November 20, 2009

Sick!

Awwwww...Last Wednesday, I had a terrible stomachache that I had to go home early. I had to quit Senamrobik as well! Later, I watched the performances with my friends when I suddenly felt a terrible urge to vomit. First, I managed to withstand the urge till when I reached the toilet. Unfortunately, for the second time, I vomitted on the field! Laughters around. It was really embarrassing...
Later, I had to call my mother to fetch me home, using my teacher's cellphone. When I was about to go to the clinic, I vomitted beside the drain! In the end, my mother had to spend RM 28 on the medicine and I had to lie in bed for the whole day! No more yummies! Sigh...

上个星期五,我因肚子痛,而得早回家,还得退出健身操队!当我观赏表演时,我因呕吐,得早回家。我还被人笑呢,真丢脸。。。。。。
过后,妈妈陪我到医院看病,付了RM28。我在家得睡觉,还不能吃美味,真倒霉啊!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment