Saturday, November 21, 2009

Clothes Galore! and Victorious Day

Two days ago, my school organized a fashion show for the Form Three students. The representatives were dressed prettily, while the others wore traditional attire as well for the year-end party. So shame...I borrowed Xin Ying's shoes for not bringing mine! Again, almost NONE of the food suited me as I was not fully recovered!
Later, it was the prize-giving ceremony. My class won plenty of prizes! They were:
  • First prize for Malay speech
  • Second prize for Malay poem-recital (that's me!)
  • Third prize for Malay poem-recital
  • First prize for Malay proverb games
  • Choir champion
  • Second for handcraft-making
  • Senamrobik champion

Yeah!!!

前天,我校为初中三生举办了时装秀。其他学生则穿着传统服装去宴会。因为我忘了带鞋子,所以借欣滢的,好糗。。。。。。更糟的是,几乎每样食物都不适合我呢!

膳后,就是颁奖典礼。我班满载而归:

  • 国文演讲冠军
  • 国文诗歌朗诵亚军
  • 国文诗歌朗诵季军
  • 国文谚语游戏冠军
  • 歌咏团冠军
  • 环保手工亚军
  • 团体运动冠军

300加油!明年要进高中了。。。。。。

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment