Thursday, November 5, 2009

For Today

Today, we had many talks. Firstly, we watched "The Orphan". Aarrghhh! I was scared out of my wits! Blood everywhere!
Then, it was the talk on Crime. The talk was pretty interesting! Quite afraid too...when the talk was on. Later, the talk on straight A's was presented by Mrs Ong, a former PK 1 of the school. Bravo!
Later, my class had practice for Aerobics and Cheerleading. I joined Aerobics. Pretty, tiring, duh!

今天,我们有很多讲座会。首先,我们观赏《TheOrphan》。好恐怖哦!
过后,就由警察官讲述罪案的发生。也蛮恐怖的。。。。。。过后,我们听了“全A大作战”讲座会,棒极了!
放学后,我班训练拉拉队和健身操。我参加健身操,累死我了!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment