Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hanging Out

Today, my class had a lunch at Rasamas. Alas, only half of the class came. Everyone at my table ordered chicken rice except for Durgainy. Some even ordered kids' meal! Aiya, everyone has her favourite food, right?
Somehow, everyone forgot the table manners taught! Haha! Symphony around. Bones in the cup!
Later, my friends and I went window shopping at Taiping Sentral shopping complex. It was so noisy that I found it difficult to contact my mother!I went home at 4 p.m. I got a good telling-off! Aaarghhh!!!
今天,我班在Rasamas享用午餐。班上只有一半的学生到。我们吃得毫无吃相呢!我们还制造很多“音乐”。过后,我们到Taiping Sentral走走。好吵哦!吵得我不能联络妈妈,还得挨骂!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment