Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Story Time

Today was the inter-school story telling competition in conjunction with the Malay Language week. My school representatives (Ameera and me) had only a day to prepare! Gosh!

Yesterday, Ameera and me had to search for stories and mesmerize the whole day long. Mine's four pages! That day, I mesmerized the long tale till I had a headache. Midnight, again!
This morning, we left for SMK Dr. Burhanuddin with our teacher, Miss Ng. The contestants were divided into four groups: A, B, C and D. I was in Group C, while Ameera was in Group B. I felt quite NERVOUS as I was NOT well-prepared...

Luckily, I was the SECOND LAST to present my story! I felt afraid, though. Oh my God, I forgot almost 25% of my story! The story was terribly long, and it was times up just before I finished my story! So embarrassing...


今天是校际讲故事比赛。我和朋友Ameera是学校代表。天啊!我们只有一天筹备时间,倒霉极了!
昨天,我们得赶快找故事,而且很长。我还得背故事到三更半夜,还闹头痛呢!
今天,我们和领队老师-黄老师到SMK Dr Burhanuddin 比赛。我们被分成四组:A、B、C和D。我再C组,而Ameera在B组。我根本就没有准备好,真的不寒而栗。。。。。。
幸好,我是最后第二来演讲的人。天啊,我忘了好多故事情节!而且,我还未讲完故事,就已时间到。好糗。。。。。。

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment