Monday, December 14, 2009

The "Ais Kacang" story

I love "ais kacang", so I believe most of the Malaysians like us do. Why? Because it is sweet and cooling, and is tempting!

But sometimes, it is not that good.

That was today. I went to have lunch at a food court with my mum and my sister. We had chicken rice and "ais kacang" for lunch. It was heavenly, but worse was yet to come. When we went shopping, I felt a terrible stomachache. I bet it was caused by the "ais kacang" just now, as I was not really used to eating ice... Luckily, I managed to withstand the pain till we finally returned home.

My mom said that it was because I was not really supposed to eat any cold stuff... It must be true! I think this case would turn me down from eating too much ice in the future.

相信很多人喜欢吃红豆雪,我也不例外。为什么呢?因为它又香又甜,非常诱人,在马来西亚享受此甜品,真是快乐似神仙!

可是,有时候,吃一碗红豆雪并非如此美好。

那是今天中午的时候。妈妈,妹妹和我到某间饮食坊享用午餐。我们享用鸡饭和红豆雪。非常好吃,地方又舒服。可是,过后,我和妈妈、妹妹购物时,觉得肚子异常绞痛。可能是因为我不习惯吃冰的缘故吧。幸好我能忍痛,忍到回家。

妈妈说,这是因为我其实不可吃冰,所以会发生这件事。以后可能不敢吃太多冰了。。。。。。

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment