Friday, December 18, 2009

Test after PMR?!!

Lolx...I had to undergo tests even after PMR!!! However, these tests are not conducted in school, but at home! My mom is testing me everyday. A bit mistakes and my computer time is over.

There are a few times when I did not do really well in housework. Sometimes I did not do it nice... and my computer time is reduced! Then here comes when my temper sometimes rose, and the same happens!

Yesterday, I threw a tantrum when my account did not open well. My mom said: "I wish it always jam!" I was angry but my mom said: "This is to test your patience!" What? It's another test! Somehow, deep down in my heart, I laughed.

Yes, tests are never over. They are just like games. Never ending games. All you have to do is to undergo it with patience and calm emotion! Tests will not end as long as you breathe. Therefore, never hope for a test-less day!!!

天啊,初中评估考试后,我还得面对无数次考试!可是,这些考试是在家里进行。考官是妈妈。不及格就不能上网。

昨天,我的账号不能开,就发脾气。妈妈说:“我希望你的账号不能开!”气死我了!结果,妈妈说,那是为了考我的耐性。真可笑!

只要我们呼吸,考试是不会完的。加油吧!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment