Friday, December 25, 2009

My Gift!

Yahoo! As a reward for my PMR, my mom took me to buy anything I like. In the end, I bought four ghostly novels for me. Two of them were Mr Midnight books, while the others were Singapore's True Ghost Stories.
I was over the moon when my mom agreed to buy the books, which were not really cheap. Books! They are the best gifts for a person who had just finished their exams. These gifts will encourage me to study hard and improve my command in English Language.
A big thank you and tribute to my mum!

为了奖励我在初中评估考试上的表现,妈妈让我随心购物。最后,我买了四本鬼故事书。我好开心,因为那些书不便宜,可是妈妈愿意买书给我。我一定要努力读书,让英文进步,才不会辜负妈妈的期望。
谢谢妈妈!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment