Thursday, December 24, 2009

PMR Result is now OUT!!!

After waiting for a couple of months, the long-waited PMR result is out this morning! My friends and I were extremely nervous when the results were about to be announced. What was more, the Principal's aim was 50 straight A's and 100% pass for this test.

Around 10.15 am, we went to the hall to get our results. My heart beat continuously as I watched my friends getting their results. I was very nervous. Until my turn, I receive my slip with angst.

What? I got straight A's? I was extremely delighted. So were my friends.

Try your best, you will get the best!!!

经过两个月的等待后,PMR考试成绩终于出炉了!我们都好担心,更何况校长的要求很高。

早上十点十五分时,我们到礼堂令成绩单。我心惊胆战。吓?我拿到全A佳绩!好开心哦。。。。。。

加油,你一定做得到!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment