Thursday, December 17, 2009

Teeth Problem

Oh my GOD!!! I found that my teeth was bent all over! So ugly! I decided to make braces...
But my mom said that I had to wait until Monday to undergo this procedure. This is because we will go to Penang for a trip. Therefore, I had to wait till the trip was over!
I met a friend with braces in school today, as we were supposed to work in the Koperasi shop in school. According to her, having braces is not at all easy. A person with braces must attend regular check-ups. Besides, he cannot eat hard food.
It look rather difficult...But because of my looks, I think I had to suffer a little after all..Haha!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment