Saturday, December 5, 2009

So Dark...

Oh my God! Since a house is built next door, the environment of my house is dark and doom. We had to switch on the lights 24 hours a day! Damn expensive electric bills became worse!
I really miss the days without a house next door...so cooling and refreshing! And worse still, the workers smoked and spit out spiteful words!
It's really terrible. Somehow, it reminded me of the terrace house days...^^

天啊!自从屋旁建了一栋房子后,我家周围非常黑暗。我们得全天候亮灯!电费又贵了。。。。。。
真怀念那从前屋旁没屋的日子。那时,又凉爽,又宁静。员工又抽烟,又满口秽语,真可恶!
啊,回想排屋日子也不错!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment