Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

#English Post#

Sharon wishes you all guys a MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS on this auspicious day!

My Christmas went as usual since I am not a Christian myself. I practically spent my entire morning on my homework and chores. Having just recovered from repeated vomiting, it was plain tired despite my sedentary activities.

Facebook Greetings on Christmas and text messages flooded in. A friend of mind from high school even asked me out the next day and wished me Merry Christmas as well. Hmm... Hope everything goes well then! :)

Although I am not celebrating Christmas, nor there are any special Christmas surprises for me, I sincerely wish you guys a Merry Merry CHRISTMAS! May God bless the days to come, your loved ones and YOU!

I will be off for work again, so ultimately I've no time with any more Christmas drawings...

However, I'll share some nice Christmas songs with you guys! Some are more light in tune while some are better off spun in club parties. :P

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment