Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September Diaries九月日记

Ola! Today I started my first September post! In fact, this is the most important month of my life, because I will celebrate my birthday three weeks later! Don't know the date? Calculate by using the Countdown Timer provided!
Okay, yesterday I got my BM results. Drop by 2 marks! Into 92...still okay but better luck next time...But somehow most of the subjects did not pass the teachers' target...:( Anyway, have fun this September and remember what will be on next month!!! Good luck for all! (Actually this is repeated MANY times...Muahahaha!!!)
今天我开始就月份第一则言论哦!而且,这是我一生中最重要的一个月,因为我的生日在九月!三个星期后才庆祝啦。。。要知道答案吗?看上面的计时表啦!
好啦,开门见山。昨天我拿到国文成绩,下了两分。现在92分,应该没关系啦。。。XP 不过还没达到老师高耸的要求!!!在这九月,好好享受吧,别忘了下个月要做什么哦...(其实我已重复很多次了,哈哈!) 朋友们,加油吧!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment